Frequently Asked Questions
Upon receiving a room reservation with the required payment deposit, guests will receive a confirmation email. For questions regarding your reservation, please contact email@example.com
All bookings are confirmed through a 50% deposit, the remaining 50% is to be paid upon arrival at the hotel.
The remaining 50% and any experiences, food/drinks, any other services purchased on-site can be paid using cash (in INR) or by card.
To modify a reservation, please call us at +91-78070 64521 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be happy to change reservation dates depending on availability.
Chonor House is a child and family-friendly environment. We encourage children to connect with nature that is in abundance here, however, we do require children to be under the supervision of an adult at all times. All children under the age of 10 are free of charge, 11yrs and over are chargeable at full rate.
CANCELLATION & REFUNDs
If you wish to cancel your reservation, we ask to please call us at +91-78070 64521 or email us at email@example.com
Our cancellation/refund policy is as below:
- Cancellation 30 days prior to check-in: Refund 100%
- Cancellation 15-30 days prior to check-in: 40% of total bill + tax as cancellation charges, Refund 60%
- Cancellation 10-14 days prior to check-in: 50% of total bill + tax as cancellation charges, Refund 50%
- Cancellation 5-9 days prior to check-in: 60% of total bill + tax as cancellation charges, Refund 40%
- Cancellation 2-4 days prior to check-in: 80% of total bill + tax as cancellation charges, Refund 20%
- Cancellation 1 day prior to check-in or an eventual no-show: 100% of total bill as cancellation charges, Refund 0%
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with an AES-256 encryption. We follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.